Send Money Quickly and Securely Online
Seacoast's electronic funds transfer system can eliminate the time and cost involved with paper-based transactions. Transfer requests are processed on a same-day basis via our Business Online Banking system. Customized limits and RSA Token authentication ensure your transactions are secure and processed in a timely manner.
Automated Clearing House Credit Origination
Cost and efficiency are some of the main benefits of originating payments via the ACH network. When sending numerous payments or repetitive payments, this is the method of choice. Often businesses will use this for "direct deposit" of funds to employees, retirees or other recurring payment recipients.
Pay Bills Online
Using this feature of our Business Online Banking system allows you to pay vendors or customers electronically. The system will originate the payment based on the information you provide and the date you schedule the payment. All transactions will post to your designated account and be recorded for future reporting.
Payroll Processing Made Simple
We offer a full-service payroll solution that you can access anywhere, anytime. Business Online Payroll is the online alternative to costly traditional payroll services. Focus on growing your business, not administering payroll. Pay employees through direct deposit or by check and enjoy these benefits.
- Ability to adjust employee hours and pay rates every pay period.
- Employees can access their own payroll information, deductions, withholdings and 401K totals.
- Automatic federal, state, and local payroll tax calculations and filings.
- Direct deposit and e-mail notifications to employees.
- 24/7 processing availability anywhere you have internet access.
- Free, unlimited live customer support from payroll specialists.
Business Credit Card
Paying by credit card is often the easiest way to pay for goods and services! Seacoast, can help you establish a credit card specifically for your business. Our Business Credit Card solution has special features just for businesses including:
- The ability to issue different cards with different spending limits to your employees
- Consolidated reporting and billing for all users
- Rewards earned for the money your business spends
- Expense tracking and management, separate from personal purchases
- Easy and convenient online account management and payment options